Monday, August 1, 2011
For some time now my shop has been struggling to meet the requirements it needs to sustain itself.And after another epilepsy turn a few weeks ago(due to stress) I have made the decision to let Hume Cottage go.
I have battled with this decision for quite a while now hoping that some miracle would come along and get me through.And when it starts to play havock with your health I know it's just not worth it.But at the same time I feel a little relieved that there is some light at the end of the tunnel and who know's what the universe has planned for me in the future!!
So until I find a job, or find someone to take over the lease I will continue trading.I would like to thank all of my beautiful customers that have supported me along this journey.........and I would also like to thank the blogging community as I have been so inspired by what so many of you have done.
Wish me luck......will keep you updated as we go along.