Tuesday, June 23, 2009

High tea at Hume Cottage



Some very exciting news...........Vicki and David from The Silver Teapot are presenting a high tea at Hume Cottage.When????


Saturday 4th July
12pm - 3.30pm
$20 per head (introductory rate)
So looking forward to it...should be so much fun playing tea party's!



A few weeks ago I went out to their house and came home with some charred silver(from the cafe's fire) they were going to sell in the garage sale.I could'nt resist.... so have been busy polishing away to my hearts content.This is how they are starting to come up.May need to do a few more polishes.What do you think? Almost good enough for royalty lol.



click to enlarge






I also had to decorate some baskets for a customer.So here's the before.



And after.They are to go in a cabinet that has them as drawers.Should be cute!



What else have I got to show you......some pretty new cushions that came in today.Pink of course.




Cant remember if I have shown this pretty shoe before or not.Is'nt it lovely?
Well that's a bit of an update.Hope all has been well in your world!
Lucinda x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucinda,
    I'll be there for high tea(oh, I wish) Have plenty of fun.
    Wow, the Silver looks fantastic.
    Oh and I love the shoe.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete