Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wow...another High Tea on it's waythis Saturday...They really come around very quickly.19 Ladies are joining us this time so that will keep us on our toes!! Should be fun.




Thought I'd better post some more pics of our home.This is our hallway, it's inthe old part of the cottage.I painted the hall stand about a year ago and love how it lightens up the hallway.This photo was taken on a dull day and I am in the lounge room.




This is our new family room.Since I took this photo I have changed a few things , but you get the drift.The dark sideboard I got for $99 and have started stripping the drawers with intention of painting it white, but now am not sure.I think I will still strip it and see what it looks like.That will be a project for after Christmas when my gorgeous Mum is filling in at the shop for 2 weeks.YAHOO!! Cant wait to spend some time with my beautiful family that I am so blessed to have.






Another pic of the family room.I am looking for a nice rug to tie in nicely.



Our dining table.We painted the legs of the table and chairs and left the top timber.Loving it!! It's given it a whole new look.
Well there's a bit more of a look.Hopefully will get to post some more soon
Have a great day
Lucinda x

4 comments:

  1. OMG Lou it looks fantastic..... I love it!!!!
    congrats you must be so chuffed!
    I have been busy getting things together for Sat cant wait should be fun fun fun!!!
    much love from my fam to yours
    Vic xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucinda, it looks so beautiful! I love your hallstand, I am on the look out for one. The dining table looks great too with the white legs and white chairs.. thanks for sharing some pics.. take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I love it! I will be following you now.
    Have a great day.

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete