Sunday, January 24, 2010




Hello again




A while back I was given a bag of doilies and have been wondering what I could do with them .










This is what I came up with and they are so easy to make.Click to enlarge




Some lovely heart shaped soaps.They look sweet in this jar.






Some new birdie houses.Bit of a rustic look for a change






A new tiny clock came in last week.The verse says"Home is where your story begins"




These I have had for a while, but they are such a great idea.I gave my daughter one when she was doing swimming lessons.They are plastic lined so it keeps all your other items dry.
Well that's all my news for now....catch up next time!
Lucinda x

3 comments:

  1. Love the soaps Lucinda. What a great idea. You're so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soaps look gorgeous Lucinda.

    What a great idea the 'wet things' bags are. I'll contact you privately to get some more details. Think I need a few of those.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling you have a lovely blog and a new follower...me.

    Duchess

    ReplyDelete