Thursday, February 10, 2011

garden corner

 Hi everyone........sold my garden arch in the shop the other day and found this lovely rustic bookcase to go in my garden corner.Love how it is all washed out looking.
 Some new styles of oil burners.I also sell locally made melts to go in them.Some of the smells are devine, like french pear and one called angel.
 Still have my pink section....could'nt go without it!Some pretty soap petal's in a heart container,and a musical jewellery box and one of Gails prints that I found a nice frame for.
And today I did a bit of a valentine's day window with lot's of lucious red's and hearts....and a few cuddly teddy's too.Hope you get spoilt !
Lucinda x

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes... loving that rustic bookcase Lucinda. The shop looks lovely as usual.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lucinda, I must stop into your shop when i go on holidays this july, Those melts sound fabulous.

    ReplyDelete