Thursday, July 7, 2011

Face cloth handbags

This week I have been trying to make some things for the shop.
These are my face cloth handbags I made.They have a sweet smelling soap inside.

Love the colours and diffrent idea's you can do with them
This one is a soft green with a bit of lace and pearls
They are going to make a great litlle token gift for someone.
And last week you saw my tea cup candles.....well I though not everyone might not want them with flowers all over them....so I found some cappucinno cups at the local thrift store and scented these one with cappucinno hazelnut yummmm!!!

Also this week I have been helping my girlfriend get ready for her sister's wedding on Sat.It will be in ner garden and we are doing a High Tea afterwards.So we have been busy making decorations,and yummy goodies.Will take some photos to show you if I remember!We are hoping for a nice sunny day so the ceremony can be held under the willow tree.We are going to hang pretties in the tree too.Finger's crossed!!
Catch you next week
Lucinda xx

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there and smell the soap. I love scented soaps.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete