Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some new goodies















Here are some new goodies that arrived this week.More to come, will keep you posted.For the first time I have bought some pretty handbags and scarves that are'nt too expensive.The dearest being $29.95.Very affordable.























Also have sourced some locally made soap, and they make cupcakes,cake slices and jam tarts.



I also have a new and cute coffee pot cake timer.$9.95



And I have decided to sell beautiful braids,beaded fringing and laces for craft.We are thinking of doing some craft workshops.I have ordered some beautiful flowers from Miss Rose Sister Violet.They should be here next week.






1 comment:

  1. Oh Lucinda that little pink bag is divine and so reasonable too. Wish I lived close enough to pop into Hume Cottage.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete