Tuesday, September 16, 2008






Hi hope you are well,I've been down and out with the dreaded flu bug.Hopefully out the other side of it now,although it sometimes sounds like I am going to cough up a lung at any minute!!






Here's some more pretty photos.





This is a chair I reupholstered.It came up pretty good for a first attempt.The good thing was I already had the fabric and braid and the chair was given to me.I forgot to take a before photo.It was pretty bad before.It looked like it had been sitting in a shed for a long time and the rats had got into it!







This is a new pretty cupboard.I lovbe the rose detail down the bottom.It would look lovely in a little girls room or in a sitting room.








love this little stack of boxes

hope you have a lovely day,post more pics soon.Lou

3 comments:

  1. Hi lucinda, thankyou for your wonderful comments about my website and blog, I will have to look around your blog I have just had a quick look and wow just beautiful I love it, I also received my copy of Country Home Ideas today and I love what they have done for the ad on my website, I am very new to owning a business so still finding my way with it all I love it so much but at the same it is a lot of hard work, how long have you had your business? I am very busy at the moment handmaking my christmas decorations, Have a wonderful afternoon. Lisa XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucinda,
    Hope you are feeling better now.
    You did a wonderful job of the chair. That fabric is so pretty too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very pretty, I love the little cupboard. I too am new at blogging. I am not very good on the computer,but I am trying. I need all the help I can get. rosesinwinter.blogspot.com TTFN

    ReplyDelete