Monday, November 16, 2009








Hello again........another busy week has flown by.







Last Saturday one of my lovely friends Heidi decided to hold a Hume Cottage party at her beautiful home.What fun we all had and my pretties looked fabulous in her home.We enjoyed some yummy afternoon tea and some bubbly.I took a few photos(should have taken heaps more) but it was hard to get a clear pic without someone in it.So these just dont do it justice but you get the idea.Next year we will hold in-store parties after hours , where the hostess organises a few friends to come to the shop and I will supply tea/coffee and a few nibbles, and the hostess will get the benefits.Sounds like a whole lot of fun to be had!


Today I have been out and about and am very excited to pick up an old standard lamp made from iron, for $25! Bargain....and these guys are so hard to come by.Will post some pics of before and after soon.
Before I go thought you might like a chuckle .Here is a pic of my shop the day before we opened.....it seems soooo bare.It is nice to look back and see how far we've come.
Have a great day!!
LUCINDA X

No comments:

Post a Comment