Monday, July 19, 2010





Hello again......here's what I have been up to lately...










Picked up these lovely trunks on the weekend.They were already painted white.Good size for a glory box or to store blankets and throws in.







Also picked up this lovely writing desk (which also was already painted..yay)Has crystal handles and knobs and the bottom drawer is a filing cabinet.Very handy.Looks cute with the pink stripe chair I did a while back.Should've have taken the photo in the morning as the sun was coming in..but I guess you get the idea.










Been decorating soaps again.I'm in love with these cute pink roses and clear hearts at the moment.

















Also did a few coathangers.Trying for a more vintage look.I was lucky enough to inherit some lovely vintage laces from my husbands grandmother(who passed away last year)She loved to do craft and I am so glad I have been able to put it to good use.
Have been doing a bit of sewing too...but I'll show you that next time.
See you then
Lucinda xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lou
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the desk and the things youhave made!!! your such a clever chookie!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so pretty. I love those trunks. What a great idea to stack them like that. The desk is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete