Thursday, October 16, 2008



Hey have a look at my cream display.The box in the middle is new and has been handmade by some ladies on the Gold Coast.It's just beautiful.I can thank my good friend Helen for giving me their contact.Helen owns Abode Gift and Homewares in Lismore(nth NSW) so if you are ever in the vicinity,be sure to find her.Its well worth a look to see all the pretties in her shop.



This is the ring box,hat pin cushion and bookmarks they do.So pretty.
This morning the truck came to deliver our frames and trusses,and I was caught in my pj's and had to move my car out of the driveway!Then the driver needed help with guidance so I was still stuck out there in my jim jams for half an hour.Then when he got into position he did'nt need me,so I went inside and had a shower,then there is a knock on the door,his remote for the crane was'nt working!What next,I thought.So he had to wait till someone could come out and fix it,so then it was a mad rush to get ready for work,get kids ready for school etc.In the end I had to go, so left them to their devices.Hopefully all will be OK when I get home.
It's a really beautiful day here today and I thought I'd leave with a little quote
'blessed is she who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night"
See ya x

No comments:

Post a Comment