Thursday, May 28, 2009




MEOW...........what do you think of these gorgeous pussy cat doorstops that Vicki has very cleverly made.I just love them and think they look especially great in the shop.Geez.....some people are just too clever.


click to enlarge


I also love this new flower spray that came in this week.It's sitting above one of Sarah's handmade signs.Looks beaut, does'nt it?




And this is just a pic of a corner in the shop that I thought looks very pretty at the moment.The lamp is one of the ones I got a few weeks ago.I think I raved a bit about Meghans house so here's a little sneak peek at her lounge room and kitchen.Just lovely.I think Sarah put the link on her blog of Meghan's house so you can check out more.




Hope you have a nice weekend.It's supposed to be cold and rainy here...good for indoor jobs I think.
cheerrrrrrrrrs!

5 comments:

  1. Your shop looks fantastic Lucinda.. As always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretties to look at today Lucinda. Goregeous cats, Sarah's pretty sign, that sweet flower swag (love that), lovely shop display and then Meghan's house. The soft mint green on her kitchen walls is perfect.

    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the puddy cat's they are SUPER cute!! & your store looks amazing!!
    Mands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucinda,
    I love Vicki's new puddy cats, will be in this week to check out the finished product.
    I can't believe Meaghan's house sold in only 1 week!
    Talk soon.
    ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucinda,
    Ah, soo many cute and pretty things to look at, while visiting your blog.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete