Monday, February 9, 2009

a little prayer

As I write this my cousin (34) Martin is missing in the Victorian bushfires.He has been missing since Saturday evening when he contacted family to say a tree was blocking the road he was trying to get through and he was going to abandon his car and travel by foot.His car has been found burnt out and so is his house .We are just hoping and praying for some good news.His wife and son are safe.
Please say a little prayer for him and the many others who are missing .

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lucinda...what a harrowing time for you all. Sending this with love. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this news of your cousin Lucinda. Stay positive. I've been listening to the continuous fire coverage on talk back radio since Saturday and there have been amazing stories of people being reunited with their families. Communication is very difficult in these parts right now.
    I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lucinda,
    I will keep your family in my prayers...
    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete