Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Still no news on my cousin.I guess it could be a bit of a wait to find anything out.So I am trying to keep myself busy and distracted.Yesterday the shop was quiet so I started fiddling around and found some pink tulle.
Here's what I did with it






What do you think? Extremely girly!!! Love it, we all need a little girly in our lives.




Hubby has been busy working on the house.We have demolished the laundry and the floor is laid.Next is frames, yeah! I will be able to get more of an idea of what it will look like when the frames are up.
Will have to remember to take some progress photo's to show you.




This is one of the new lamps I got through the week.They retail for $69.95.I could imagine some more beading and maybe some velvet flowers on that shade.Ummmm food for thought.


Speaking of velvet flowers, I had a customer order to do.It's a lovely rose garland with beading underneath.

Here's a pic, hoping to get some more done today.You can click to enlarge.

Well that's enough from me today.God bless
Lucinda x

5 comments:

  1. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers Lucinda. I imagine it is very hard to keep focused right now as you await news.

    The shop is looking so pretty and I love the pink tulle - whay little girl wouldn't want that?
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lucinda...i am thinking of your cousin...
    terrible times...

    the shop looks lovely..at least that is a bit of a distraction for you..

    xx andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucinda
    I love the garland... PLEASE keep me posted on your house.. we drove past the other day after we left you - felt like stalkers but hey hahahahA... Thank you so much for the little book... it was so nice to sit and read.. with a cup of coffee and a timtam haha
    anyway sweetness I really hope your cousin is ok... please keep us posted?
    takec are and see yousoon
    *hugs*
    Vic xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ps LOVEIN THE TULLE!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucinda

    You're done a beautiful job with your shop, I need to see it in real life one day!!

    I hope and pray your cousin is OK

    xo

    ReplyDelete